Thursday, November 13, 2008

God Bless the Broken Road

So basically I most definitely will not be able to write something on Friday...well mabye but just in case I don't...we are playing Great Oak! And it's our last game of the season! besides playoffs and CIF and all that jazz...but it should be fun! I encourage all of you to come...it is predicted that it is going to be a blowout. but then again these are the games in which we can't get cocky...because it will probably turn on us and we will lose somehow. My cousin Ryan (the one that made the GOHS sign and put it in my binder that all of you are freakin' out about) was so funny at stadium pizza. He was like "you guys better watch out, this is going to be a close game".....obviously in a sarcastic tone. haha but it was really funny.

"I set out on a narrow way many years ago, hoping I would find true love along the broken road. But I got lost a time or two, wiped my brow, and kept pushing through. I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you. Every long lost dream, lead me to where you are. Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you. I think about the years I've spent just passing through. I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you. But you just smile and take my hand, you've been there you understand. It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true. Every long lost dream led me to where you are. Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

No comments: