Saturday, October 11, 2008

WE BE CP

Alrighty guys as you probably already know the PUMAS killed Cathedral City. We won 56-3!! WOOT WOOT! But it was an amazing Homecoming game! so good job pumas. It was kind of funny though how the coaches got mad when they scored that field goal. I was like c'mon seriously i don't think that those three points are going to a potential threat to the score of the game. I mean I know that we wanted the shut out but seriously, three points is NOT going to kill us. hahaha but anyway it was FREEZING down on the field! Thank God that Coach Wilga lent me one of his jackets. And another coach was supplying me constantly with packets of Starbursts. hahah his wife works for like a candy company and so he gets all these candies and stuff that haven't even come out yet. So yeah it's pretty cool to be like one of the first people to eat them! yeah anyway I was kind of upset that Kylie Buffington didn't win Queen, but oh well! anyway so now it's time for my Saturday Six I think. So here we go.....

1.) God bless Mr. Kinley. Friday was his last day at CHS and he really has been a great principle. It's a bummer because he was a cool person and he was so funny! He really did lessen the amount intensity that was on the football field, he definitely made me and maddie laugh a lot. So hopefully everything goes well with him as he moves from Temecula. :)

2.) Abby again gave me another opportunity to go to Life Night and just have an amazing experience and try to build up my relationship with God again. She is the best and only sister that I have ever had! I LOVE YOU ABBY!

3.) Jasmine for being the best psychiatrist in the world! Thank you so much my love! "Your a true friend, you're here 'til the end. You pull me aside when something ain't right. Talk with me now and into the night, 'til it's alright again." And yes i know i just quoted Hannah Montana, don't make fun of me it's a good quote...just wish the song was better.

4.) The Wilga Family for babysitting me so many times and taking me to all the football games. And for having the most amazing juice I have ever tasted!

5.) For Air 1 90.3 for playing the most amazing music! And for ipods that allow me to play these songs whenever I need to here them.

6.) For the guitar, even though I only know one song, that song a great one. "Here I am to Worship" Oh and Youtube for allowing me to figure out how to play it!

No comments: