
So I told some of you, but not all of you that I am making a video of all of my friends. It's kind of like Taylor Swifts video to "I'm Only Me When I'm With You." But anyway I was watching it ( the one I made) and literally...i don't know what hit me, but it was like a huge _____ of realization. fill in the blank, cause i can't find the right word. I just realized how much i don't appreciate the friendships that I have with everyone and I felt so bad. I feel like I take so much from everybody but I never give anything back, so i just wanted to apologize and say that I really am thankful and i am truly blessed with the friendships that I share with all of you. hahaha i just read that over and I'm sorry if that sounded corny BUT IT'S TRUE! Anyway moral of the story, I LOVE MY GROUP OF FRIENDS!





No comments:
Post a Comment