
Who knew that you could learn so much in just an hour and a half at Barnes & Noble? Me and Maddie were sitting there reading this book called "???". Darn I completely forgot. But something along the lines of "If You Truly Love Me." Anyway...title unimportant. So obviously we all have our little struggles with guys, but this book really did put things into perspective and it just simplified everything. I mean we make the whole subject WAY more complicated then it actually should be...so here are some of the things that me and maddie have learned.
1.) Girls spend too much time looking for the ideal guy, rather than making themselves the ideal girl.
* This is true....the book didn't say that we should try and be perfect, but if we continuously look for the perfect guy and then we find him...we may also find that we have let go of all the things that make us different and special.
2.) Girls need to stop trying to find numerous ways that they can be his friend, rather then actually being his friend.
*Good point
3.) Don't call him up and say you like him right away, but don't play hard to get either.
* This had a long explanation after it, but it's kind of hard to explain. Like you don't want to be playing mind games with him, because it might become a habit even after you get into a relationship with that person.
Gosh there were soo many other good ones that I just cannot think of at the moment. Man I wish I could remember, because the were all just so great! haha. But anyway it was a very entertaining day at B & N....haha. I wish that one of us could have bought the book, but I am sure our parents would be like "uhh why are you getting a book on dating and sex"...and that would be bad...hahahahah





No comments:
Post a Comment