Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'd Lie


I <3 THIS SONG!!!
I don't think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
And i count the colors in his eyes
He'll never fall in love he swears
As he runs his fingers through his hair
I'm laughing cause I hope he's wrong
And I could tell you that his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his fathers eyes
And if you asked me if I love him
I'd lie
He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn't a light go on?
Doesn't he know that I've had him memorized for so long?
And he sees everything in black and white
Don't let nobody ever see him cry
And i don't let nobody see me wishin' he was mine
I could tell you that his favorite color's green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his fathers eyes
And if you asked me if I love him
I'd lie
He stands there, then walks away
My God, if I could only say
I'm saving every breath for you
He'd never tell, but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything but my heart
First thought when I wake up is 'my God he's beautiful'
So I put on my makeup and pray for a miracle
Yes I could tell you that his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, oh and it kills me
His sister's beautiful, he has his fathers eyes
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie

No comments: