Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CRAZY EIGHTS!

Eight Things I Am Looking Foward Too:

1.) This school year to end
2.) A visit in June...which one you ask? That is for me to know...
3.) Starting to cross things off my still unofficial Bucket List
4.) Summer and then a new start Junior Year
5.) The Peer Retreat
6.) A weekend spent with my sister
7.) MEMPHIS!!!
8.) Getting in shape over summer

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1.) Watched Pearl Harbor
2.) Experienced a Breast Cancer scare with my mom
3.) Had my guitar taken away for punishment. hahaha
4.) Found out I will be receiving 14 hours of community service this weekend
5.) " " my cousin just got his license. woo hoo austin!
6.) Practiced my speech for an hour. haha
7.) Drank my body weight in water
8.) Tried to open the eyes of an individual, so that they can understand what's truly important.

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1.) SING!!
2.) Dance!
3.) Play the guitar or piano
4.) See my brother more often
5.) Meet my grandmother
6.) Read minds
7.) Go to Night Life one more time...
8.) Let the chips fall where they may

Eight TV Shows I Watch:

1.) SYTYCD? (So you think you can dance?)
2.) Full House
3.) Home Improvement
4.) Survivor
5.) The Soup
6.) ESPN
7.) ESPN 2
8.) Whose Line Is It Anyway? (why did they stop showing it!?!?!)

1 comment:

The View Five Feet Above said...

I LOVE WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!