
The Gym...defined as "a building or room designed and equipped for indoor sports, exercise, or physical education."
In my opinion the gym is a place where people can run for miles and miles and end up getting no where. And for me, i do not feel any accomplishment in that. Today I went and I did stairs for about 20 minutes (on level 6 to be exact) and then we went over and walked on the treadmill for 90 minutes (on level 4). Sooo instead of really "working out" i did something much more fun....i people watched.
It was probably the most fascinating thing ever. You guys should really do it sometime. So as i was walking to nowhere....i noticed that there was one guy. He was extremely buff. I am pretty sure my body could have hid behind his bicep. So I was like "hm this will be interesting..." i figured that he would be bench pressing like 500 pounds or something. But as I watched...he walked to the bench press. Put on a few weights, lifted it twice and then stopped. Then he walked to his next station. Put on a few weights, lifted it three times and then stopped. And i swear he did more cardio walking from station to station then he did actually lifting weights. It was quite humorous how this guy made out to be a huge buff guy and he didn't even do anything the entire time that he was there. So the reason as to his muscles...steroids.





1 comment:
Totally agree I HATE the gym. I usually just watch the people on the treadmill and critique their form...
Post a Comment