
This week has been quite eventful...in an uneventful kind of way. I didn't do much, but I somehow found ways each day to occupy myself.
1.) Monday was definately one of those roller coaster days. Madeline came to my house and then me, her, and molly biked over to the community dealio thingy...and Madeline swam while simutaneously interrupting me and molly's conversation. hahahaha. but then we went over and played tennis...or some form of game that resembles tennis. It was very fun. So we biked back so that we could have our little movie night thing....long story short....we did not have our movie night. =(
2.) On Tuesday I went to Ryans baseball game. I sat next to Austin and he was just constantly crackin' jokes. I honestly do not think that he has EVER been that funny before. I mean it was just great fun. So after of course we went to Two for Tuesday. It was just as amazing as it always is. Today we were talking about family reunions...i guess you could say that I have one every week. I don't think that I have missed a Two For Tuesday since we started going. After that I went to Madeline's house. We watched the Real Houswives deal of like New Jersey or something. And I gotta tell you, that is one of the most humurous shows ever. I mean they really do not get it do they? they don't understand how it is to live unglamours, unspoiled lies. The whole idea just completely escapes them.
3.) Well wednesday was fun....the dentist is just a grand place to be...NOT! I despise it! Same 'ol story...i have a cavity. I don't think that there has been a time where i didn't have a cavity. I swear it's not my fault though. My dentist even told my parents when i was just two years old not to buy me a car because i would be costing them a lot of money for all of the appointments they will have to be making. I guess i just have incredibly soft teeth...and fortunatley for me "my molars came in dead" because of a fever I had when i was 6 or 7. It was just a wonderful day.
4.) Well I got to spend time with Madeline on Thursday. We went and saw The Proposal which was basically incredible. Ryan Reynolds is the bomb!....anyway madeline wilga, she is such a blessing. She spent the night and like every night we pray together. And she is just so inspiring. She says that she always says her best prayers when i'm there, but in turn she is the one that motivates to consistantly lift my burdens to God and thank him for my blessings each night. She is so incredibly humble, I have never heard her pray for herself in all of the sleepovers that we have had. And just to let you know we pray for every single one of you guys. We try to cover everything...and we usually do. So you are all being watched over, don't you worry.
5.) Austin came over and we just hung out on Friday. Oh he cracks me up. We played Karoke Revolution and we made the most HILARIOUS looking character ever. Well technically Austin made it. He was fat and scruffy with ridiculous looking pants and a ripped hot pink shirt. And of course we picked the girly songs just so we could watch this character dance. It was great fun. And then we watched one of my favorite movies...Gran Torino. SUCH an inspirational movie.
6.) I went with my family to "our second home"...the movie theaters. We saw Wolverine. It was a fairly good movie. I got a little nervous in the middle, because i was concerned that it was going to be slighly too corny for my taste...but it turned around after a while. My brother went to the apartment of the leading actress Lynn Collins. It was funny though how we didn't know which one Lynn Collins was and we were trying to figure out which girl it was the entire movie. And then at the very end of the movie, while she was dying, there was one camera shot that made us all go at the same time "ohhh that's her." haha who knew that she was basically the star of the movie?
7.) My parents took me on my first beach trip of the summer. Unfortunatley Madeline was not able to accompany me, but the trip was amazing nonetheless. San Clemente was simply beautiful. Perfect mix between sun, wind, and clouds. Well maybe the weather was a little partial to the sun....since i got a little fried. :) I went on two LONG walks down the beach where I did what i do best...people watch. It was quite entertaining. I realized while I was walking, that I cannot wait (well i technically i can wait) until I get to take my kids to the beach. Me and Madeline have made the deal that Auntie Maddie will teach them how to swim and I will teach them how to build sand castles. haha It was such a fun day, just to spend time with family and enjoy some of God's wonderful creations.





1 comment:
ahem I believe you were also at my house on thursday making deviled eggs, lemonade, and watching 7 Pounds (which by the way I never finished haha) with me and Nej.
Post a Comment