Monday, July 6, 2009

Amazing Quote


"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen; not only because i see it, but because by it I can see everything else" ~ C.S Lewis


Wow this is such an amazing quote. I was looking at my friend Kathy Boyd's blog and this was one of her quotes and I just thought it was incredible and so true.



I miss her family. She is the mother of three girls and a boy. Allison, Harrison, Maddison, and Gracyon. They were my neighboors and they would take me to church with them every sunday since my parents (for some reason) never went. We use to go all the time until I was about two and my brother started having baseball tournaments for his travel ball team. I guess you could say that our priorities were a little messed up for a while. But don't worry...I still found my own way to thank God for all the blessings in my life.

No comments: