
These ladies and gentlemen....actually there are no men that read this blog...so just ladies....these objects and manufactured miracles are my Best Friends Forever and i will tell you why.
1.) Totally Tangerine Germ Blaster Hand Sanitizer = This pocket sized germ killer is incredible. It kills 99.99% of germs...and in this world we round up....so this pocket sized germ killer kills 100% of GERMS! That is perfection.....And it is quite simple to use...*Keep out of eyes....i can do that. *Avoid contact with broken skin....my skin is fixed, so no problem there.....*Do not ingest....I am very very picky. So therefore I will not ingest. And if all this was not enough...it smells incredible. I don't even like tangerines, but i love it
2.) New! Banana Boat Sport Performance = SPF 50! I will never ever have to worry about resembling a lobster again! It is my saviour from heat and I believe that we will have a strong friendship forever. AAAANDD you SPRAY it on!....I know! CRAZY! hahaha
3.) Coke Zero = Same taste as Coke, no calories....even though it doesn't really taste like Coke...it's still great because I have no reason to feel fat while I am ingesting it....
4.) Rainbows = The most amazing shoe ever created. They are so comfortable and when I am in pain, they are who I run to. Here's a story...on Saturday when I was in Huntington Beach, playing volleyball for 2 hours on the HOT HOT HOT sand...my feet were burnt and broken, just crying out for relief and shelter. I ran to my rainbows and slipped them on...pain be gone.
5.) Wilson = I just think he's cool. He was by Tom Hanks side through years on a deserted island. And i respect his loyalty. The friendship that he offers is legit.





1 comment:
mmm... kinda disappointing that coke zero comes before madeline...its cool kendal i see your priorities. just kiddin! love you bunches! xoxo.
Post a Comment