
I am so incredibly excited to see all my friends tomorrow. It's weird not seeing them for a month after seeing them every day for half the year. haha. Goodness we are going to have so much fun. Each one of them is such a blessing and I have no idea what I would do without any of them...no idea. God has given me more then my fair share of blessings....i'll tell you that right now. And let me also tell you that it is so easy to get carried away with material posessions and other insignificant objects and situations. Often I find myself getting caught up in all the hype and dype of this world...it's just so easy.
Goal: BE MORE HUMBLE! hahaha





1 comment:
kendal, you are probably THE MOST humblest person i know. don't beat yourself up over it, honestly.
i'm really excited for tomorrow too :]
anna says to bring the sausages!!! hahaha
Post a Comment