Friday, July 24, 2009

Non Scarlet Letter Party



Okay this video has nothing to do with this post, but once i post this, the other post this video is on is going to go away...hahaha. And i'm still not done listening to it...anyway..


Scarlet Letter Party....NOT a Scarlet Letter party.... But we did ended up playing games and I ended up sleeping. Woo hoo. I honestly do not understand how I can sleep so well on a hard, tile floor, but when I am in my bed..I am wide awake. HaHa. Oh and Samaira and Desiray I felt very honored when we played Scattagories and the topic was Bible Names and you immediatly asked me. Hahahaha. That was funny. Oh and I checked...there is no William to be found in the Bible...or any other name that starts with "W"...

2 comments:

The View Five Feet Above said...

oh darn.
that's jip.
*sigh* if only the letter had been J...

Desiray said...

you should be very honored kendal haha. i love how after the game samaira finds a bible and starts looking through it. but seriously.. W?! that was unfair haha.