Friday, July 24, 2009

Kendal Craig


Okay so to warn everyone, this post is not going to be written by Kendal Craig. Instead, it is going to be written by one of her dearest friends Madeline. Through this blog you are able to understand Kendal's thoughts and emotions. However, without knowing this amazing young woman you would not get the full affect. So my goal is simple, to explain the outside perception of miss Kendal Kathleen, (and since we arent working on our summer assignments like we should) this is my form of procrastination. Where to start... I met Kendal in first grade when I asked her to play, and lucky for me, she accepted! Together we have shared countless memories laughing, crying, and enjoying life by eachothers side. Most people know that we are practically inseperable. Honestly, this girl never has a foul word to say about anyone! She is so incredibly inspirational with her positive attitude, love for the Lord, caring nature to all, and I am so blessed to even call her my best friend. Despite any curveball that could be thrown at her (figuratively and literally) she handles with courage and grace. Not many people can say that they are able to pray and praise God with their best friend everytime they spend the night. Even though she looses almost every textbook and is quiet clumsy, she is my human diary and I love her! =).... there is more of course. But I will keep it short and sweet.

3 comments:

The View Five Feet Above said...

aww so true about kendal.
well, you'll be happy to know that i pray for, care about, and love my best friend too :]

Desiray said...

awww maddie did a WONDEFUL job describing kendal. that's definitely not even half the things anyone could say about you kendal but everything there was absolutely true.

mhurst4488 said...

who the heck is kendal?