Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cannons


It's falling from the clouds a strange and lovely sound. I hear it in the thunder and rain. It's ringing in the skies like cannons in the night. The music of the universe plays. We're singing You are holy, great and mighty. The moon and the stars declare who You are. I'm so unworthy, but still You love me. Forever my heart will sing of how great You are ~ Cannons

Ahhh yay! Okay soo like I said on that last post, I went to church today! It was even better then I thought it was going to be! :D :D The only problem was that I didn't know anybody there, buuuut that's okay! Britt was such a great speaker and he kept my attention the whole time. haha :D Mann...that just made my day. I do NOT understand how you could possibly be unhappy after that. I will definitely be going next week. Now that I know how to get there...

Thank you Sunridge!

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me. ~Psalm 13:5

No comments: