
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows ~James 1:17
This is currently my favorite bible quote. Along with...
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannoth fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. ~Ecclesiastes 3:11
I just came across those the other days while I was on Facebook actually. Haha. Irony?
Anyway...today I am going to church for the first time in, let's see, 11 years? I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself. I'm not exactly sure what really motivated me to ask my parents if we could go. I think I just got tired of honestly having no where to go. I know that I have Life Night (which I will be FOREVER grateful for), but other then that...nothing. So, I finally just asked and they said YES! and now I will be attending the 10:30 service at Sunridge. :D
This is currently my favorite bible quote. Along with...
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannoth fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. ~Ecclesiastes 3:11
I just came across those the other days while I was on Facebook actually. Haha. Irony?
Anyway...today I am going to church for the first time in, let's see, 11 years? I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself. I'm not exactly sure what really motivated me to ask my parents if we could go. I think I just got tired of honestly having no where to go. I know that I have Life Night (which I will be FOREVER grateful for), but other then that...nothing. So, I finally just asked and they said YES! and now I will be attending the 10:30 service at Sunridge. :D





2 comments:
thats so amazing :) now if only i could find a way over there haha
sometimes one visit can be enough to start a lifelong commitment... :)
ps i just read your profile question and i literally laughed aloud at your answer.
"You're digging a hole to China. Where do you start?"
"China"
hahahahaha :P
Post a Comment