No regrets not this time. I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind and let Your love make me whole. I think I'm finally feeling something. 'Cause just OK is not enough, help me fight through the nothingness of this life. 'Cause I don't wanna go trhough the motions. I don't wanna go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't wanna spend my whole life asking 'What if I had given everything instead of going through the motions?' Take me all the way...~Matthew West. I realized something today...I am HORRIBLE at making up my mind...when it comes to attending school dances. haha I wasn't gonna go and then I was and then I wasn't. Man my mother must be exhausted! I felt bad when I finally told her that I was going (which was today). haha And do you want to know what made me want to go?? The disco ball..no joke! That is how easily amazed I am. Sooo now apparently I am going...with a date? I don't know WHAT happened but oh so quickly I am now kind of going with someone. haha woo!
I'm so excited though!! It's gonna be so much fun. My twin and I are going with an awesome group of kids and they are all SO hilarious! Shout out to the people who are gonna make this night an awesome one!! :D
Andrew & Sally Choi, Twin!, BrianShin, Will Akana, Stephen! Kennan! and Bubble Buddy!





2 comments:
have fun! (which i know you will b/c how can you not w/ that amazing disco ball?)
date?! who? ;D
Post a Comment