Sunday, February 21, 2010

THE Press

I see you leaning, you're bound to fall. I don't wanna be that mistake. I'm just a dreamer and nothing more. You should know it before it gets too late. ~ Kenny Chesney

*First of all...The Rookie has to be one of the best movies ever. I just got done watching it...for the second time. haha*

So the article down there is in Friday's Press Enterprise if you want to get the actual copy. Or you can just go online click sports and then baseball and it should be like the third article down or something. Ahhh it is so cool. I was sitting in the room with my mom the day that she got interviewed by the guy who wrote the article. I wish I got interviewed... JK I probably wouldn't have done very well, I found out that I suck at making things up on the spot. Therefore phone interviews, not for me. Anyway, YAY ALLEN!!! CONGRATS!!

1 comment:

The View Five Feet Above said...

awesome! :D
i wish the best of luck for him :)