Baby don't worry. You are my only. You won't be lonely even if the sky is falling down. You'll be my only, no need to worry. Baby are you down, down, down, down, down?OH MY GOODNESS! The talent show was SOOOO amazing! I seriously think that I momentarily fell in love with almost every guy singer/guitarist. haha XD AH! No but really, they were so good. I was never able to go to any previous talent shows, so I was so happy that I got to go to this one. I hope you all got to see it too! SO GOOD!
SO, I want to say thank you to Brittany, Leon, Jandean, Saya, Lindsey, Jadon, Talaya, AJ, Amber, Rhett, Johnny, Steven, Cassandra, Tim, Kiara, Christian, Carl, Peter, and of course, BRIAN SHIN!!!!!
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!





1 comment:
oh i know! it was really amazing. one of my favorites were saya and johnny, the piano players!!!
but i'm sooo glad brian one!! they all did amazing tho
Post a Comment