At the cross You beckon me. You draw me gently to my knees and I am lost for words so lost in love. I am sweetly broken, wholly surrendered.
Okay okay I know this is a really late post, but I can't leave it behind!!! So on Valentines Day (you know like last week), I went to go see Valentines Day with some of the most wonderful ladies in the world. :D *Happy Birthday Monica and Maddy* haha XD
To start off the day we met at The Pancake House and had a LOVELY breakfast. I seriously think that my meal could have fed almost all of us. I felt so wasteful.
Then we headed over to the theater to see the movie and I gotta say that movie was StAcKeD. And by that I mean that the cast was almost unfair. It had some of my favorite actors and actresses in it. It was amazing! Boy did it surpass Dear John by like a million miles. haha I definitely recommend it if your are looking for a good, solid, love story with twists at the end. GoOoOoOoO See IT!
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment