Our hearts full of lasting love are brought together by the hand above. To share a life that draws us closer to the one that live for. I will give you my heart and all of who I am. I will give more than vows and words could never say. ~ Jadon LavikIf you guys think that the sunset is beautiful, you should check out the sunrise sometime. I haven't seen anything more immaculate and perfect in a long time. This picture can not even come close to serving the sunrise justice. I think I finally know why God has made me an early riser...I definitely have made the 6:30 arrival at school a daily routine just so I can be there in time to watch it rise. Boy is it worth it. More than breathtaking...Who knew such beauty could radiate a glow on our poorly structured school. haha just kidding. XD
I am pretty sure that when we pick our Senior parking spots next year, I call dibs on the space pointing due east...tap, tap my court! haha





No comments:
Post a Comment