I move on like a sinners prayer. I let 'em go like a levy breaks. Walk away as if I don't care. Learn to shoulder my mistakes. I'm built to fade like your favorite song. Getting reckless when there's no need. Laugh as your stories ramble on. ~Kenny ChesneyI am going to go see Dear John tonight with Abby and Maddie. I am pretty sure that I will blog about how great/horrible it was later in the week. Hopefully it will be good. I am caught in between wanting it to follow the book and wanting them to completely manipulate the plot line because I am not a fan of the way that it ends. I guess we shall see how it goes. There is a fine line between disappointment and brilliance and this movie is teetering. BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! WOOO!





2 comments:
i read it.
i thought it was REALLY good but I don't know how the movie will be. but i mean it can't be too bad since channing tatum is in it :)
I am glad we had our date tonight... Red Robin even knew and placed us in date row. I am sorry I got all cry-y and sad after the movie. I did enjoy talking with you and being able to catch up. Next time, dinner and no movie or a movie that isn't so sad (to me)!
Post a Comment