Monday, March 15, 2010

Good News!

Good news, good news Christ died for me. Good news, good news I still believe. Good news, good news I'm saved eternally. That's wonderful EXTRA good news.

Hey! Volunteer opportunity for those of you who are interested. I don't know if any of you remember the Good News Club at all. I know that we had it at Rancho Elementary. But anyway, it's basically a place where elementary school kids go to learn about God and Lynn Cole (the leader of the whole thing) is looking for teens to help get involved! It is an opportunity to minister to elementary public school children. So basically over summer we would go on a five day retreat down in Riverside where we would learn all we need to know about how to preach to these kids and I think it would be SO awesome if anyone would like to join me! If you are interested just let me know!! :D :D I'll try to get some info for you.

No comments: