I'm giving You my heart and all that is within. I lay it all down for the sake of You my King. I'm given You my dreams, I'm laying down my rights, I'm giving up my pride for the promise of new life. And I surrender all to you, all to you. ~Lincoln Brewster1.) The 5 o' clock news is THE most irrelevant source of information. I had to do a commonplace book on a controversial issue and it was nearly impossible to find something worth the effort and the time to write about. It is almost embarrassing.
2.) I have come to the conclusion that Jason Mraz is one of the greatest artists ever because the complexity of his lyrics are OFF the charts. My new favorite: A Beautiful Mess
3.) That formspringme.com business is really entertaining...when people actually ask ?'s.
4.) Hairspray is coming to Pechanga on April 16th & 17th. Which is the same day as the boys varsity storm stadium game...I've always wanted to see Hairspray. ^.^ haha
5.) Good job Pumas for beating MV! Well done. :D





2 comments:
Are you going to Hairspray? Wanna go with your sister? :-)
bahahaha yesss go to hairspray!:D
i can never find anything for the tv news report cpbs either! gah!
<3
Post a Comment