Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Home. Homework. Homerun.


Wonderful, so wonderful is Your unfailing love. Your cross has spoken mercy over me. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart could fully know how glorious, how beautiful You are. Beautiful one I love, beautiful one I adore, beautiful one my soul must sing.

This week has probably been THE most stressful week of my entire life. I speak on behalf of all JV softball players with AP classes. Here is the low down on all the days so far...

Monday. Early. School. Errands. Argument. DBQ. Home. Homework. Game. 8:30. Win. Leave. In N Out. Home. 11:30. Homework. Sleep. 2:00. Tuesday. Wake Up. 5:30. Homework. School. Speech. MC Test. Lab. Lunch. Game. Home. 5:30. Leave. Pizza. 6. Eat. Leave. Home. 8:00. 15 Dialectical Journals. Sleep 1:00. Wednesday. Wake Up. 5:30. Homework. School. In Class Essay. Test. Fail. Lab. Notes. Homework. Home. Game. 8:15. Home 11:45. Discussion Questions. Sleep. TBD...

I have had a total of 8 hours of sleep in the past three days. NOT COOL! And of course this is the week when the teachers decide to assign the most homework...equally uncool. SOMEHOW though I have been in THE greatest mood this week. By the grace of God I guess. And some REALLY REALLY good news that Jasmine told me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3 comments:

Angela said...

ohh yea, don't you love those weeks where teachers decide to torture you?

The View Five Feet Above said...

get some sleep babe!
oh && come on kendal you can't leave us hangin' :P
the suspense is killing me.

The View Five Feet Above said...

get some sleep babe!
oh && come on kendal you can't leave us hangin' :P
the suspense is killing me.