Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beyond Comprehension!


My name is Volatile, I've been this way a long while. I'd surely like to rest but the energy gets the best of me. It's been a wild ride, I wouldn't change a minute. I can't slow down inside, I guess that's why I live it. ~Creatures (For A While)

My prayers have been answered!!! Finally!! Hallelujah!

For so long I have wondered what the heck I'm going to do next year if I quit softball. I know that I will be able to focus a lot more on school and I could get WAY more involved in the clubs that I am currently in, but that still wouldn't substitute the time I put into softball. THEN!! I finally emailed the leader of the Good News Club to see if there was a way that I could get involved with the ministry. And I have already had two emails and two phone calls saying that they are EXTREMELY interested in having me help out. On top of that, I have an opportunity to receive an internship at one of the offices!!! My excitement is beyond comprehension!

Gah! And with that, Maddie's confirmation, Matt Maher concert, my birthday, Disneyland and Prom coming up, my happiness is EASILY overpowering my level of stress regarding finals, midterms, ap testing, and SAT's. GAHH!!

http://www.goodnewsclubs.com/index.html

Das wat I'm gonna doooo ^^^^^

No comments: