'Cause I can see the light before I see the sunrise. You called and You shouted, broke through my deafness. Now I'm breathing in and breathing out, I'm alive again. You shattered my darkness, washed away my blindenss. Now i'm breathing in and breathing out. I'm alive again. ~ Matt Maher
Ever since I was about 5/6 years old our family has had Theresa come and clean our house. I remember when I was little, I use to help her wipe the windows or clear out the fireplace. I didn't really understand back then that she wasn't just a friend, that when she came over it was for her job. haha. Anway, every time I come home from school, I look forward to what new thing she has done to my room. This time, she hung a tennis racket on my wall. Hahahaha. I don't even play tennis. Who even knew that we owned a tennis racket?! I don't know. I just thought it was so funny. Maybe it's a sign. o.O





No comments:
Post a Comment