There's more here then what we're seeing. A divine conspiracy that you, an angel lovely, could somehow fall for me. You'll always be loves great martyr, I'll be the flattered fool and I need you. ~God Gave Me YouThese past few days have been pretttty dang weird to say the least. I think I can speak for Madeline too when I say this. Things that normaly DON'T happen to us...happened. Some were REALLY good and some were REALLY bad and some we are just gonna pretend did not happen. Haha I hope you are all enjoying my ambiguity right now...
Anyway!! I went and saw Date Night...again. Haha with Twin, Anna, Keenan and Venus! It was SO much fun! We went to Chick Fil A before and then Aztec Tacos after. :D Woo! I need more nights like that in order to get me through finals, SAT's, and AP testing. ><





No comments:
Post a Comment