Saturday, April 24, 2010

18 Days

I'm standing here until you make me move. I'm hanging by a moment here with you. I'm living for the only thing I know. I'm running but not quite sure where to go. And I don't know what I'm diving into. Just hanging by a moment here with you. ~Lifehouse

Oh my goodness, greatest trip ever! I don't even remember it that well because it went by so fast. Oh, and I went to San Francisco...so that's what I'm talking bout. Anyway!

Verb of the Day: Walk
Noun of the Day: Taxi
Question of the Day: Where are we?

Okay my mom and I literally walked around the ENTIRE city of San Francisco. I thought I was going to die. We walked all the way from the BART to our hotel, which I might mention, is ENTIRELY uphill. We couldn't ever find a taxi...they were really good at being everywhere except where we were. Oh yes and we also became masters at getting lost. We probably asked about 15 people for directions including directions on how to get out of the mall. Yep, we got lost in there too. XD Despite all the running around, I actually enjoyed myself. The game was great and Allen even got in to play a couple innings. So that was neat to see. However, the best part about the day was the time that we got to spend with everyone outside of the stadium. I had a lot of fun. So thank you papa for buying our plane tickets! :D

No comments: