Friday, April 2, 2010

UPDATES

You appear just like a dream to me. ~ When I Look At You


I have not written on this thing in soooo long!! So I believe that it is time for some updates! :D

*The Last Song is actually a pretty good movie. Not gonna lie.

* It's 11:11!!!!

*I finally got to see my sister and catch her up on EVERYTHING!

* I have a date to prom!! :D :D

* My trip to Florida was incredible. More life changing then I expected.

* I realized that good things CAN happen to good people

*The previous point was referring to my brother making the Cardinal's roster.

* Remember: things are not always as bad as they seem...think about it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

YAY! congrats to allen!
and also
YAY! you and keenan! <3
haha:D

Angela said...

WOW! congrats to you and your brother and everything that you said. that sounds like a really exciting spring break!!!