Saturday, May 8, 2010

AP SAAPTBIPRAOSOTI


I'll bring You more then a song for a song in itself is not what You have required. You search much deeper withing through the way things appear. You're looking into my heart.

So I have labeled this post: AP SAAPTBIPRAOSOTI because I should be put into Advanced Placement Students Against AP Testing Because It Puts Ridiculous Amounts Of Stress On The Individual. And I would ace that class. I think I can speak for everyone who is taking an AP class that the amount of stress that it puts on us is more than overwhelming. And I know I don't even have that much merit because I am only taking two, I cannot even imagine taking more than that. I would probably die...

OOONNNN the brightside....IT IS OVER!!!! AP US is completely done with!! I was SO incredibly motivated to do well on the test...I mean I just want to at least pass it. Is that asking too much??....Probably. I guess we shall see. I wish you all the best of luck!!

No comments: