Saturday, May 22, 2010

Catch Up

Well...basically I think this whole blog thing is dying down...I don't really write in it as much as I use to. -__- I'm not exactly sure why because you would think that I would write on it more now that I have time. Anyway, here is the week that I failed to update you guys on... Just went and saw Letters To Juliet and had lunch at CPK with Abigail!! :D It was such a good movie. Two thumbs up for sure! I'd say it is worth while to go see.

Went to a last minute Padre game with Keenan and his fam bam for his birthday...the Padres lost to the Dodgers (not too surprising) haha XD

My LAST softball banquet EVER! I am never ever going to go to another one unless it is for my own children...that is so weird to think. haha Anyway, it was funny cause me and Madeline perfectly picked who was going to win the awards.

Coach's Pick: Marissa Tarin
Athlete of Character: Danielle Beeman
"Hold the Rope" Award: Kacey Peterson

Offensive Player of the Year: Kendal Craig
Defensive Player of the Year: Sydney Underhill
Most Valuable Player: Kayla Cryder

GOOD JOB GUYS!! YOU ALL DESERVE IT! :D





2 comments:

thiakaren said...

You better not quit this blog thing! Where will I get caught up with my little ken-doll? And where will I find fun new music?? Keep writing and I will keep reading. Just the way it should be! I adore you missy! hugs Karen~

Kendal said...

thanks miss karen!! that means so much to me. :D i love you!