Sunday, May 9, 2010

God Is Good All The Time!

You are holy, great and mighty. The moon and the stars declare who You are. And I'm so unworthy, but still You love me. Forever my heart will sing of how great You are

This night was probably one of the greatest nights of my life. Even if it was the day of AP testing, because this concert completely eliminated all the previous stress and worries that I had. I cannot even describe how incredible it was, the effects are still ringing inside me.

Since the pictures went out of order, I'm going to start with the end of the night and work my way backwards. So after the concert we were outside waiting for the traffic to clear and we saw a bunch of shirts that said YouMe on them. So we asked the guy, Willie Register, to explain to us what it is. You can click on the link to get the full explanation but I will do a shortened version for you. Basically, a piece of the clothing that someone in need was wearing is stitched into every YouMe shirt. So there is a patch on every shirt that could have possibly been worn by a mother, father, or child in Uganda...for one example. I am still amazed by the whole idea.

Before discovering the t-shirts, me, my sister, david, michael, and victor got signatures from all the people that performed in the concert: Matt Maher, Phil Wickham, and Leeland. They were so awesome! Abby made a good point when she said how it was cool that they all asked us if we had fun at the concert. They are probably exhausted but they still wanted to make sure that we had a good time. It was pretty cool. So we got our picture taken with Matt Maher! It basically made my day because he is one of my favorite Christian singers...of all time. :D


Rewinding even further to the actual concert.... That is Phil playing...yes, we are on a first name basis. haha XD I chose/stole this picture because it showed how everyone has their hands raised high in praise. Being surrounded by so many people who are so on fire for God was just incredible. One of the singers said that when two or more people are singing together in worship that the Lord is in their presence. When he said that, it just gave me goosebumps. There is no doubt that you could feel His love inside the church.

In conclusion! BEST NIGHT EVER!! And I got to cross go to a praise/worship concert off my bucket list. So it was a win win win win win situation! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kendal!!! Great to meet you guys on Friday! Thanks for all of the support you've shown Youme Clothing! We had a meeting today and are so encouraged by you and your crew! You're enthusiasm for the Lord really is contagious. You guys really shine so bright for Jesus. Continue to love Him with everything you have! He deserves it!

Thanks again, and God bless you richly!
-Willie