Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rewind

The art of losing myself in bringing You praise. Everlasting Your light will shine when all else fades. Never ending Your glory goes beyond all praise. My heart and my soul, I give you control. Consume me from the inside out, Lord. Let justice and praise become my embrace to love you from the inside out. ~Hillsong

Tonight...I am going back in time to the 1930s. This idea was given to me by Madeline about a year ago, but I never ended up trying it. Anyway, the basic idea here is to curl your hair using socks. It is something that you definitely want to do while nobody is around because it is quite embarrassing to have socks hanging off your face. Especially if you are like me and your socks are themed. I got christmas, striped, halloween etc. It's like a celebration on my head. You should all try it. Apparently this method actually works pretty well too! Easy and efficient...iii like it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! :D

1 comment:

thiakaren said...

Very cute...Just stopping by to say Hi and remind you that you are loved! XOXO