Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family Reunion


I'm giving my life to the only one who makes the moon reflect the sun. Every starry night, that was His design. I'm giving my life to the only Son who was and is and yet to come. Let the praises ring cause he is everything ~ Chris August

Despite the rain and clouds and shadowy atmosphere (which don't get me wrong i LOVE), it was such a beautiful day. First I went with my parents to go see Last Three Days and it was actually pretty good. The plot its self was a little far fetched, but the story line was fantastic. :) THEN after that, I got to go to the my grandparents house and see cousins that I haven't seen in about seven years. GOSH! Such an amazing blessing! My cousins Jenny and Rich look exactly the same but their kids Jesse, Jillian, and Jenna look so different. Jesse just turned 16 and he is playing football & tennis (i think). Jillian is a Freshman and she is SO beautiful. Jenna is in 7th grade and is so cute and little. She was a little quiet, but I could tell she had quite the personality like her mom does. They are such a precious family, I love them. :) So naturally, they became my facebook friends.

No comments: