Like parachutes and air balloons or satellites and lonely moons, we'd still be drifting far apart, but thank the stars we are entwined. All that you are is divine. Imperfections color the dark and I shiver to see how fragile you are when the world's such a cruel place to be. ~Jason ReevesThre is something magical about that song. haha :P
Anyway, this post is randomly about how much I like weird, dorky, strange, corky, abnormal, corny, quirky people. It explains why I have the friends that I do and the boyfriend that I do and why I fit in perfectly with the family that I have. haha :P
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatitble with ours, we join up with them and fall into a mutual weirdness and call it friendship/love.





No comments:
Post a Comment