Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

This is for Ryan because he wanted me to talk about this phenomenal day

So here it goes:

It was PHENOMENAL. I am going to be completely honest and say that this was probably one of THE greatest Thanksgivings that I can remember. I cannot really pinpoint why this is so, but I really think that it was the genuine, heart warming family chemistry that we had. Everyone was just in SUCH a good mood and we had such solid conversations.

So since I don't really feel like writing in complete sentences, here are random things that I liked about this wonderful, wonderful day:

1. Making pumpkin & apple pies by myself.
2. Making most of the Thanksgiving dinner (with help of course)
3. Getting THE greatest hug from my grandmother when she came and getting a nice embrace from my cousin who normally just sucks at hugs (no offense Austin)
4. Realizing that my cousins & uncle are gonna be millionaires
5. Making plans for future success (legitimate ideas)
6. Knowing that it's also 6th months with Keenan Andrew (i put it on # 6 ha)
7. Gossiping with my family about a certain frustrating individual in my life
8. War veterans....hahahahahahahahahaha
9. Ryan's yams (i figured i would put that in there)
10. Knowing that Craig's Crew is literally the most legitimate family around town. We seriously have such dynamic people in our family and I feel like Craig's Crew could take on anything. It's such a cool thought. :)

I am so undeservedly blessed!

No comments: