Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beloved

Okay new favorite song! Beloved by Tenth Avenue North....it's on my playlist...check it out! And i also like Sadie Hawkens Dance. hahah I think that it is really funny. So i didn't go to school today. I feel so incredibly sick right now. And I barely have the energy to type this entry. But, I'm doing it. I would rather be at school though...I hate being sick. It puts such a damper on you mood. =( But all I did today was sleep, eat, sleep, listen to music, watch Aladdin, and sleep. Such an eventful day.

I can feel the rain is coming...and I love it. "like the rain I have fallen for you and I know just why i like the rain."

So every year for my brother's going away party I make a poster and put pictures of him on it and then everybody that comes to the party signs it...saying good luck and stuff. And Marie's brother wrote THE funniest thing EVER! haha so clever. He said that he was stressing out because he didn't know what to write...it is so funny though...alright he wrote "I sense the hatred growing inside you. Good. Release and you shall rule the galaxy (of baseball)" ~ D Vader. hahah It was so funny and last year he wrote "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women"

No comments: