
What an increcible play! Simply amazing. I wasn't really excited for it as much as I was for Wicked...I just kind of figured that I wouldn't like the opera part of things. But I was completely wrong. Their voices are so beautiful and they are blessed with such an amazing talent. You guys absolutely HAVE to go see that show!! (if you haven't already) But yes...definately a "must see"
It's hard to compare Wicked and Phantom though. They are so different. Wicked was probably a little bit more entertaining for me. Phantom was definately a much more mature play, but just so incredible. Both I would give an A+....if I were a critic.
But unfortunately like all good days, it had to end and I have to get back to my normal life. Which basically revolves around studying, homework, and school.
** Student + Dying = Studying. (very very true)
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there" hahah
"Things are more powerful unseen, that's why we pray, kiss, and dream with our eyes closed"





No comments:
Post a Comment