BUUUUUCKET LIST! OFFICIAL!! Although..it will keep growing and growing...haha
1.) If I tell you, then I'd have to kill you. hahah just kidding.
2.) Go to Europe. I want to see every speck of it.
3.) Vacation to Hawaii and find my family.
4.) Participate in the San Francisco Valentine's Day pillow fight.
5.) Become important enough to throw the first pitch at a baseball game.
6.) Have a true family reunion
7.) Find a singer that will sing a song that I wrote.
8.) Be on a game show w/ my family.
9.) Get a ticket to see a talk show live.
10.) Go on a "missions" trip to Africa.
11.) Go to a hockey game.
12.) Learn sign language
13.) Change at least one persons life...for the better
14.) Teach special education. (Become a teacher)
15.) Go ice blocking
16.) See all the movies that I didn't get to see in the theaters
17.) Do something great for my community
18.) Stay outside all night and just talk with whoever is with me.
19.) Coach softball
20.) See a baseball game at every single stadium (or at least the main ones)
21.) Go to Mexico, Australia, Japan, etc. etc....basically everywhere
22.) Oh yeah! Visit every single state in the US
23.) See the Taj Mahal
24) Ride in a hot air balloon
25.) Fly in a Bi Plane
Alright so that is a good start. There are thousands more. But those are some of the main ones. I have a lot of funny ones though, that I didn't put on. haha. But yeabh. Maybe I will do those on another entry.
9 years ago





1 comment:
next time it rains on a weekend kendal we are going ice blocking in temecku!!! and then you can check it off your bucket list...gee i'm so excited :)
Post a Comment