Friday, February 27, 2009

THE WEEKEND!!



... how do you fall into a lion's den, that is my first question there, you think you would be extra careful around a den of lions ...


Soo this weekend is starting out with a double header at Riverside Polly...okay and catch this. The field that we are playing on is completely grass (keep in mind that everything that I am saying is NOT a compliment! so just complain w/ me here). Which puts a damper on the amount of diving and sliding that we are going to do. And then there are NO fences in front of the "dugout" (which is basically just a bench). And so we are basically fearing for our lives when we sit there. God forbid that somebody hits a foul ball. And it is in a place equivalent to Compton (not that Compton is a bad place) but it's like that. So yeah the field has death written all over it. If I'm not there on Monday it's because I am trapped in one of the hundred gopher holes scattered in between 2nd and 3rd base.


Alright annnyyyywwwwayyy on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!! I am going to NIGHT LIFE!!!! I HOPE!!! I asked my dad and he said that it is fine, but i just have to remind him. Because we are going to a Cal baseball game as well...so i just have to remind him. So yeah Night Life...it has been exactly 50 days since I have seen everyone from there. And to me...that's 49 days too much! So yes I will be extremely extremely happy on Monday...and if you wonder why...it's cause of Sunday.




"Compton is a great place to live,work, and raise a family."


"Compton has become notorious for being the city that we call the worst place to live, to go to school, and to raise a family."


So Quote # 1.) Compton's official main website


Quote # 2.) Someone who actually lives there







No comments: