Super Bowl Suuunnnnnddaayy!! yeeeahhh! Alright so I really hope that you all are going to watch the superbowl...unless you are boycotting that one commercial. Which i am on your side for that one, but I am still going to watch the bowl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CaBR3z85c
This is the link to that commercial...and I know that it says at the end Catholicvote or whatever and hey I'm not catholic, but I still think that this commercial should not be made into a political controversy...
Anyway...I was just listening to and thinking about my playlist on here and I truly believe that music can change your life. It can inspire you, make you realize something you hadn't before, and just change your life in some way, shape, or form. I think that if you just listened to my playlist, you would find at least one song that you can relate to or that can inspire you to be different. You know? Music has definately changed my life...how ever weird that sounds. Right now I am addicted to that song This Side by Nickel Creek...it's my favorite! haha
9 years ago





1 comment:
I absolutely 100% agree with you on the music thing! Music is incredible and its my escape.
Post a Comment