And you're the perfect thing to say. And you play it coy, but it's kind of cute. Oh when you smile at me you know exactly what you do. Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true, cause you can see it when I look at you. And in this crazy life and through these crazy times. It's you, it's you. You make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything. ~Michael BubleI finally got my license guys!!! I was freaking out the entire time though because Mo Nat decided to bring me a thunderstorm and I didn't want to take my test while the road was concealed by precipitation. Fortunately, rain = slow down. Therefore, I could get away with going 10 mph slower than I usually would. Anyway, I missed one point and ch-ch-check out what I did. I was pulled over beside the curb because she had just got done testing me on backing up along the curb right? So then it was time to go back on to the road and I looked over my shoulder, pressed the gas and then realized that I was still in reverse. So the car went flying backwards and thank the Lord above that I didn't hit the curb. hahaha for those of you who know me....I would do that. Ahhh I'm such a dork. haha XD





4 comments:
haha if you go over a curb isn't it an automatic disqualification?
thats what the british overvoice keeps telling me in my drivers ed.
hahaha yep!! but i didn't go over the curb. :) your british overvoice is correct. haha
hahaha yep!! but i didn't go over the curb. :) your british overvoice is correct. haha
congrats kendal!!!
i hope i can be as good of a driver as you when i take my test :\
i'm soooooooo nervousssss
Post a Comment