Monday, December 14, 2009

Valid


I went up with 45 friends and came home with 45 family members. ~Quiera


I completely agree with what Quiera said!! I seriously think that Big Bear was one of the best weekends that I have ever had. With all of the things that we did together, it was pretty much impossibly to NOT bond with each other. I gained so many new friends and I really do feel like we became more like a family. EVERYTHING that we did brought us closer together: dance party, rock climb, zipline, banjambicancan, tubing, paintball, human fooseball, snowball fights, hot seat, walking to and from breakfast/lunch/dinner, training, charades, subway, our Nazi bus driver, would you rather, and all the little things. SO MUCH FUN! I feel like I have gained so many new brothers and sisters and not to mention some awesome role models: Zides, Hill, Gomez, and Dayus. I love you all!!

I'm just going to continually laugh so that when people look at these pictures they say 'Hey look, now that's a happy kid' ~Jason Ford

I'm gonna try to make this picture look as courteous as possible ~ Chris Pike

Would You Rather Question To ME: Would you rather wake up and have a different face or wake up and have a different body?
Molly: OH! You would definitely want a new face.

Now that is a valid statement, buuuut ~Said Various Times From Various People

IF I SEE A FLASH THE CAMERAS MINE! STOP YELLING ON THE BUS! SIT DOWN! HURRY UP, IF WE DON'T LEAVE NOW WE ARE SPENDING THE NIGHT HERE! ~Nazi Bus Driver

You look like an elf ~Chris to Maddie

So dang adorable ~Kendal

3 comments:

Molly said...

man oh man now I'm reliving the moment when i said that to you and wow im a funny wittle guy

Angela said...

aw that sounds like a really good time :)
i'm glad you guys had so much fun

Unknown said...

BIG BEAR=Best weekend of my life <3 honest

I Love My Peer Family!! XOXO