Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You'll Eat That Too

I'm just a realistic man. A bottle filled with shells and sand. Afraid to love beyond what I could lose when it comes to you. Chances are we'll find two destinations. Chances roll away from me. Still chances are more than expectations, but possibilities. ~Five For Fighting

haha okay so I just got back from weights and I am pretty sure I will be immobile for a month. XD But in an hour, I will have to miraculously find the motivation to get up, go to pizza, and completely gain back everything I lost while working out today. Seriously, I am one of THE weakest people any of you will ever meet and Slo is asking me to do things that I am physically incapable of doing. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M STRONG?! No, I'm not, haha. I wish our schools were like the one's in Asia where the students stay in the classroom and the teachers rotate amongst the students. That way I won't have to worry about pulling a muscle every time I get up out out of my seat. However, me and Jazz have come to the conclusion that we love being sore. We don't know why, but it just feels good! I guess both literally and figuratively. haha

TWO FOR TUESDAY!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~
(Shark Attack! haha dedicated to Sara!!)

2 comments:

Sara said...

hahah thanks for the dedication:D
it DOES feel good to be sore! i know what you mean, it makes you feel like you accomplished something.....oh and btw that picture of you down at the bottom of the page (the collage thing) the black and white one where your hair is curled, i just wanted to say that you look BEAUTIFUL in that pic...all of your pics to be exact:D

Unknown said...

Hey that picture of Dr. Phil, is that for me?! hahaha XD