Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sleeping To Dream

I see her almost every day. When she gonna look my way? I am running out of things to do. So I hold my breath and close my eyes. Count to ten and tell her 'Hi'. Cause she is everything I'm waiting for. And I'm not tired, I don't need sleep. When I close my eyes, she's there with me. 'Cause I'm sleeping to dream about you. Tell me what am I suppose to do when I can't get close to you? Ain't nothing else I wanna do. 'Cause baby I'm sleeping to dream about you. ~Michael Warren

It was the greatest feeling to come home from school today and see that my mom had decorated for Christmas!!! :D It made me SO happy! Lights were up, stockings were hung, and red and green were everywhere! haha. The only thing missing is a Christmas tree, but we'll get that later. =) I cannot WAIT until December 25th!!! Now...it's two for tuesday! It's Ryan's 18th birthday! (woo!) And he decided to go to a different pizza place so that it is more convenient for my grandparents and a family friend of ours. So we aren't going to Stadium, but I am still excited because all that matters is that we are all there!

No comments: