Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bittersweet

I wanna be beautiful and make you stand in awe, look inside my heart and be amazed. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough, just wanna be worthy of love and beautiful...YOU make me beautiful, YOU make me stand in awe, YOU step inside my heart and I am amazed. I love to hear YOU say who I am is quite enough. YOU make me worthy of love and beautiful. ~Bethany Dillon

WOOOOOW!!!! SUCH a great game! Probably one of the most exciting ones that I have seen in a while. We are officially in the finals. Good job Pumas! :D :D I gotta say that it is the coolest feeling when the game is over and all of the players and coaches rush out on to the field. It's awesome to watch it all happen. =) Finally, we beat Centennial. It's about time! haha It is a little bittersweet though because Krista, Madeline, and I won't be able to go to the game next weekend!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SO SAD! We are going on our retreat to Big Bear for Peer Leaders so we have to miss it! I am still really excited for the retreat, but WHY does it have to be on the same weekend as the finals!?!? I don't understand this nonsense! Someone better be giving us updates the whole game!!!! Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please!!!

No comments: