The gospel is a message about you. What will you do? Will you examine your wicked heart or persist in blissful ignorance? Will you open your mind to the truth of God or will you disregard your guilty conscience? Will you repent of sin or proceed in vain self-righteousness. What will you do? A guilty man set free on account of another. Is that justice? No, that's grace.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! You know what that means right??...TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!! I am soooo excited!! :D :D So good news! I have found the love(s) of my life. <3 Yay me! Their names are Caleb & Sol. hehe I just got there CD a couple days ago and everytime I listen to it, it's just THAT more amazing. No joke. I feel like I am watching one of those movies in which everytime you see it, you notice something else more awesome/funny/interesting then you did the last time you saw it. Their lyrics are so incredibly deep and they don't waste seconds on "la la's" and "hmm hmm's" Every single line helps support the message that they are trying to get across. GOD IS GOOD! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas Eve AND Day! :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! You know what that means right??...TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!! I am soooo excited!! :D :D So good news! I have found the love(s) of my life. <3 Yay me! Their names are Caleb & Sol. hehe I just got there CD a couple days ago and everytime I listen to it, it's just THAT more amazing. No joke. I feel like I am watching one of those movies in which everytime you see it, you notice something else more awesome/funny/interesting then you did the last time you saw it. Their lyrics are so incredibly deep and they don't waste seconds on "la la's" and "hmm hmm's" Every single line helps support the message that they are trying to get across. GOD IS GOOD! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas Eve AND Day! :D






1 comment:
I miss you come back to Temecula
Post a Comment