Sunday, February 13, 2011

Helium Hearts


I was never in love with someone else. I never had somebody waiting on me. Cause you were all of my dreams come true and I just wish you knew. Taylor, I was so in love with you. ~Owl City's version of Enchanted

So for once in my life I am not disappointed that these lovely men in the picture above are taken. I know that a lot of people hate on Valentine's Day and consider it one of the most overrated days of the year...but for a lot of people it's a magical time for them...so don't ruin it! haha :P Anyway, today I received SO many gifts and I felt just SO loved! When I first got to school I was greeted with a lovely red velvet cupcake from Miss Madeline Wilga. It was a good way to start off the day. Thanks best friend! You are so thoughtful!
Then when I got to second period, Keenan was there with his hands completely full. haha and there I received a present (that I still have not opened yet) and (in my opinion) the most beautiful flower in the world. Orchids have always been my favorite ever since I was elevan and saw the movie The Perfect Man . In the movie they say "Have you ever seen an orchid; how it floats in the water, so delicate and beautiful? When a woman gets an orchid; it's, well she feels like she's floating on a cloud of infinite possibility" Cornball I know, but so lovely at the same time. :) haha
Then after school, I was walking to my car and I see these balloons attatched to my car. Yet another gift from Keenan. And the first thing I think of is this song and I got all those warms and fuzzies.
THEN! I come home and sitting on my desk was a box of sweethearts from my mailman. Eddie has been delivering our mail since before I was born I'm pretty sure and he gets me a gift for every single holiday. He is THE sweetest man ever.
Finally! I got a Nothing Bundt Cake from my parents with an adorable card to go with it. Overall, it was such a great Valentines Day! Praise God!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Oh my gosh! I love Eddie!! I miss him. He is the best mailman ever!