I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. Up until now I have sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk. Well you are the only exception, well you are the only exception, well you are the only exception ~ ParamoreSo it is currently 12:40 in the morning and I just got home from work. I worked more hours in this one day then I have in the past two weeks. haha. I gotta say, I absolutely love my job. It is hard and stressful and messy at times (not to mention the million opportunities for me to mess up), but all in all I am very blessed to be a part of a business that I love so much. And I reached a milestone by receiving my very first paycheck!
You are the only exception and I'm on my way to believing...





No comments:
Post a Comment