Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh, Today...

I am not skilled to understand what God has willed what God has planned. I only know that at His right hand stands wonder as my Saviour.

Today was such an eventful day! Of course it was both of my Twins birthdays which I will be celebrating for the next few weeks. haha I also gave a speech today in my English class. It was so amazing because it was about baseball which made it super easy to talk about. Then I went to Good News Club and taught some kiddies about trusting in Jesus.

It's not Jesus plus good works, or Jesus plus rituals, it's just Jesus

Then I had my very first day at work and it was awesome. I know tomorrow is going to be a whole different story because Wednesday nights aren't really too hoppin'. But as far as I can tell, I'm gonna love it. Everyone there was so welcoming. Thank you for all the prayers guys! They definitely worked. :)

No comments: